Facts and Comparisons® comprehensive and up-to-date content makes an excellent addition to any drug information or pharmacy class, program or curriculum.
We provide students, residents and faculty with instant access to reliable, current drug information and medication management tools, all at a discount.
We also offer helpful links, student and resident support, scholarships and other information to meet your course and drug reference needs.
- Learn about special offers for Students.
- Join the discussion. Your feedback is important to us.
- Drug News Updates posted regularly.
Awards and Scholarships
- Learn more about the Wolters Kluwer Health $5,000 Scholarship and/or download a Scholarship Application.
- Read about the Award of Excellence in Clinical Communications, sponsored by Facts & Comparisons and Lexicomp. One submission is accepted annually per accredited School of Pharmacy located within the United States.
Faculty Members Only
Wolters Kluwer Health provides a variety of special services and resources for university faculty.
- Request a Free 30-day trial of Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers for evaluation. Call 800.388.8884, then press 2 or send an email with your full name, institution, email address, street address and phone number to Don.McQuade@wolterskluwer.com.
- Contact us to find out more about products that will enhance your pharmacy and drug information courses.
- Request an examination copy of a book you wish to consider for a future course. Get sample copies of journals here.
- Visit Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins® Online Faculty Resource Center and Online Library & Institutions Resource Center.
If you are a member of the Academic Community, these products will interest you:
- Drug Facts and Comparisons® (Loose-Leaf)
- Drug Interaction Facts™ (Loose-Leaf)
- Drug Interactions Analysis and Management (DIAM) (Loose-Leaf)
- American Drug Index 2011 (Bound)
- Drug Facts and Comparisons® 2011 (Bound)
- Drug Facts and Comparisons® Pocket Version 2012 (Bound)
- Drug Interaction Facts™ 2012 Edition (Bound)
- Drug Interactions Analysis and Management (DIAM) 2011 (Bound)
- ImmunoFacts® 2010 (Bound)
- Ophthalmic Drug Facts 2011, 22nd Edition (Bound)
- The Review of Natural Products, 6th Edition (Bound)