Today's retail pharmacies are under pressure from every possible direction: diminished margins, patient safety, pharmacist shortages, Medicare Part D and customer retention.
Facts & Comparisons® understands these and other ambulatory dispensing needs, and we have created a complete portfolio of products specifically designed to assist you in facing these challenges. Our products are designed to help pharmacies provide outstanding service while protecting patients and pharmacy personnel.
If you are looking for tools to support Ambulatory Dispensing, these products will interest you:
- Drug Facts and Comparisons® 2011 (Bound)
- Drug Facts and Comparisons® Pocket Version 2012 (Bound)
- Drug Interaction Facts™ 2012 Edition (Bound)
- Drug Interactions Analysis and Management (DIAM) 2011 (Bound)
- The Review of Natural Products, 6th Edition (Bound)