Drug Facts and Comparisons® (Bound)
The Health Care Professional’s First Choice for authoritative, comprehensive, and timely drug information for more than 60 years. Drugs are divided into related therapeutic or pharmacological groups for easy comparison.
- Over 22,000 Rx and 6,000 OTC products, including generic and trade names
- More than 3,000 unique charts and tables
- Appendix of treatment guidelines
- Extensive manufacturer/distributor list
- Increases productivity by providing quick access
- Supports therapeutic decision making and improves patient outcomes
- Saves time with easy-to-read charts and comparative tables
The drug information contained in this book is also available electronically through Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers.