Drug Facts and Comparisons® Pocket Version (Bound)
The indispensable, portable drug reference for busy health care professionals. Derived from Drug Facts and Comparisons®, its abridged monographs include the information most often needed "on the move". Organized by 12 therapeutic categories for easy identification and comparison.
- Up-to-date information on more than 600 generic drugs, with more than 2,000+ representative trade names
- Drugs most likely to require quick, on-the-spot confirmation of dosing recommendations, warnings, interactions, and adverse reactions
- Abbreviated monographs to facilitate quick look up
- Increases productivity by providing quick access
- Supports therapeutic decision making and improves patient outcomes
- Saves time with easy-to-read charts and comparative tables