Drug Identifier Annual (CD)
With more than 5,000 color images organized by multiple
descriptive attributes, including imprint color, shape, and more,
as well as by generic trade name, manufacturer or NDC. This
complete electronic tool allows for quick drug identification.
- Quick search option using a generic or brand name, an
imprint, NDC, or manufacturer name
- Images that are conistent in appearance
- Advanced search option using any combination of color, shape,
score markings, and imprint text
- Increasesproductivity by
providing quick access
- Supportstherapeutic decision
making and improvespatient outcomes
- Savestime with easy-to-read
charts and comparative tables
Windows 2000 and XP
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is
- Minimum 256 Megabytes memory, 415 Megabytes recommended
Windows 7 and Vista
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
All Operating Systems (Windows 95, Windows 98 and
Windows ME are NOT suitable for this application.) The software
has not been tested on Windows NT.
- Diskspace: 500 MB (x86), 1 GB (x64)
- CD-ROM drive
- Color monitor with SVGA 1024 x 768 resolution, 265 colors or
- The Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 must be installed (if this
isn’t present, it will be installed along with the Drug
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 or higher (If
this isn’t present, it will be installed along with the
Drug Identifier software)
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation
in the United States and/or other countries.
Intel and Pentium are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the
U.S. and other countries.
Product Code: 978-1-57439-340-8