Drug Interaction Facts™ (Bound)
Provides drug-drug and drug-food interaction information in seconds. Review potential interactions by class or generic/trade names. The content is fully referenced and edited by leading drug interactions authority, David S. Tatro.
- Over 1,800 detailed monographs covering 20,000 drugs
- Detailed significance ratings, onset, severity ratings, documented effects, mechanisms, and management options
- Provides access to essential, authoritative drug interaction information quickly and easily
- Improves patient outcomes by enhancing the speed and accuracy of therapeutic decision making
- Ensures patient safety with the most current, reliable content available
The drug information contained in this book is also available electronically through Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers.