Drug Interaction Facts™ Quarterly (CD)
Provides drug-drug and drug-food interaction information in seconds. Review potential interactions by class or generic/trade names. The content is fully referenced and edited by leading drug interactions authority, David S. Tatro.
- Over 1,800 detailed monographs covering 20,000 drugs
- Detailed significance ratings, onset, severity ratings, documented effects, mechanisms, and management options
- Provides access to essential, authoritative drug interaction information quickly and easily
- Improves patient outcomes by enhancing the speed and accuracy of therapeutic decision making
- Ensures patient safety with the most current, reliable content available
- Fully integrated Herbal Interaction monographs
- Save "Favorites" to quickly return to specific interaction monographs
- Navigate by search, index or a table of contents view
- Now search by generic, trade, drug class, food or herbal
- Search results in a 2-column format – drug interactions/herbal interactions
- Drop down list anticipates potential terms as you type – (for trade name, generic name, class, herbal, and food)
- Quick links from home page to general information, such as:
- Principles of Drug Interactions
- Drug Induced Prolongation of the QT Interval
- Torsade de Points
- And more
Windows 2000 and XP
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended)
- Minimum 256 Megabytes memory, 415 Megabytes recommended
Windows 7 and Vista
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
All Operating Systems (Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows ME are NOT suitable for this application.) The software has not been tested on Windows NT.
- Diskspace: 500 MB (x86), 1 GB (x64)
- CD-ROM drive
- Color monitor with SVGA 1024 x 768 resolution, 265 colors or better (recommended)
This title is a subscription product. Due to the sensitive nature of its data, this title will expire at the end of its subscription term. Please contact Customer Support at 800.223.0554 for more information.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Product Code: 1-51216-007-5