Drug Interactions Analysis and Management (DIAM) (Loose-Leaf)
To renew your subscription to Drug Interactions Analysis and Management (DIAM) (Loose-Leaf),
please click on the link above or call 800.223.0554, Press 2.
Evidence-based information assists in the prevention and management of drug interactions.
The content is researched and written by interactions experts Phillip D. Hansten
and John R. Horn, DIAM emphasizes management options for improved patient outcomes.
Click to view the
You will need
to view the documents.
- Over 2,000 alphabetical drug interactions
- Ratings based on management options
Recommendations for drug substitutions
- Clinical evaluations with references
Detailed significance ratings, onset, severity ratings, documented effects, mechanisms,
and management options
- Provides access to essential, authoritative drug
interaction information quickly and easily
patient outcomes by enhancing the speed and accuracy of therapeutic decision making
- Ensures patient safety with the most current, reliable
Product Code: 00-1092-048X