Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers Single-User Annual (CD)
Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers offers access to drug information for better therapeutic decisions in less time with a single-user annual CD. Backed by more than 60 years of editorial expertise, you will have access to unbiased, reliable content.
To purchase contact sales at 800.223.0554 (Press 2)
- Access to a complete library of drug information references:
- Drug Facts and Comparisons®
- Drug Interaction Facts™
- Drug Interaction Facts™: Herbal Supplements and Food
- MedFacts™ patient information in English and Spanish
- The Review of Natural Products
- A to Z Drug Facts™
- Nonprescription Drug Therapy™
- Off-Label Drug Facts
- Drug Identifier
- Clinical Calculators
- Black Box Warnings
- Pregnancy and Lactation Warnings
- Bioequivalency Codes
- Investigational Drugs
- Manufacturer Index
- Orphan Drugs
- Medication Guides
- FDA Medwatch Links
- Helps to enhance patient counseling including Medication Therapy Management (MTM) through MedFacts Patient Information, Medication Guides, and medical conditions topics
- Saves time with extensive cross-references and links to related content
- Helps to support therapeutic decision making and safety
- 2 Gigabytes of available disk space
Windows 2000 and XP
- Pentium 233 MHz processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended)
- Minimum 512 Megabytes memory (1 GB recommended)
Windows 7 and Vista
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Microsoft SQL Desktop Engine (Provided on the CD)
- Microsoft .NET Framework (Provided on the CD)
- Microsoft J# (Provided on the CD)
Note: Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows ME are NOT
suitable for this application. The software has not been tested
on Windows NT.
This title is a subscription product. Due to the sensitive nature of its data, this title will expire at the end of its subscription term. Please contact Customer Support at 800.223.0554 for more information.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Intel and Pentium are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Wolters Kluwer makes reasonable efforts to publish accurate summary drug information for healthcare professionals to use as a supplement to oral and/or written counseling provided to individual patients. The content is intended to supplement - not substitute for or replace - the knowledge and judgment of physicians, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals regarding drug therapy and patient specific health conditions.