Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers Monthly (DVD)
Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers Monthly DVD offers a one-year subscription to current drug information for better therapeutic decision in less time. Backed by more than 65 years of editorial expertise, you will have access to unbiased, reliable content from the publishers of the definitive industry reference, Drug Facts and Comparisons®.
To purchase contact sales at 800.223.0554 (Press 2)
- Access to a complete library of drug information references:
- Drug Facts and Comparisons®
- Drug Interaction Facts™
- Drug Interaction Facts™: Herbal Supplements and Food
- MedFacts™ patient information in English and Spanish
- The Review of Natural Products
- A to Z Drug Facts™
- Off-Label Drug Facts
- Drug Identifier
- Clinical Calculators
- Black Box Warnings
- Pregnancy and Lactation Warnings
- Bioequivalency Codes
- Investigational Drugs
- Manufacturer Index
- Orphan Drugs
- Medication Guides
- FDA Medwatch Links
- Assists healthcare professionals in their education and counseling of patients regarding the medication they receive
- Saves time with extensive cross-references and links to related content
- 32-Bit Systems: Computer with Intel or compatible 1GHz or faster processor (2 GHz or faster is recommended)
- 64-Bit Systems: 1.4 GHz or higher processor (2 GHz or faster is recommended)
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM (1 GB or more is recommended)
- 3 GB of available disk space
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Microsoft SQL Express (Provided on the DVD.)
- Microsoft .NET Framework (Provided on the DVD.)
- Microsoft J# (Provided on the DVD.)
This title is a subscription product. Due to the sensitive nature of its data, this title will expire at the end of its subscription term. Please contact Customer Support at 800.223.0554 for more information.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Intel and Pentium are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Product Code: 1-57439-230-1
Wolters Kluwer makes reasonable efforts to publish accurate summary drug information for healthcare professionals to use as a supplement to oral and/or written counseling provided to individual patients. The content is intended to supplement - not substitute for or replace - the knowledge and judgment of physicians, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals regarding drug therapy and patient specific health conditions.