The Formulary Monograph Service™ (Loose-Leaf)
To renew your subscription to The Formulary Monograph Service™ (Loose-Leaf), please click on the link above or call 800.223.0554, Press 2.
Delivers detailed information about recently released and investigational drugs including free access to past reviews increasing efficiency by saving hours of research time.
- One-page summary reviews of drugs published each month that are useful for meeting agendas and in-services
- Monthly updates with 5 monographs about recently released drugs and those in late Phase 3 trials
- Over 1,000 monographs with comparative charts and tables illustrating how each new drug compares with similar agents including:
- Adverse reactions
- Clinical trial information
- Pharmacoeconomic information (when available)
- Recommendations for adding or replacing formulary drugs
- One-page summary reviews of drugs published each month
- Customizable format for presentation to hospital P&T committee
- Saves time by assisting in preparing impressive P&T Committee presentations in less time and without tedious research
- Increases efficiency by freeing up valuable time for other duties
- Simplifies research and reporting when evaluating new drugs for formulary inclusion
- Allows monograph customization to tailor the information to your own formulary