Today's inpatient pharmacy practices face pressure from every possible direction: patient safety, cost containment, the management of ever-changing clinical information and increased workloads. With the number of available pharmacists diminishing, it is imperative to have drug information that fully supports and increases productivity.
If you are looking for tools to support Inpatient Dispensing, these products will interest you:
- Drug Facts and Comparisons® 2011 (Bound)
- Drug Facts and Comparisons® Pocket Version 2012 (Bound)
- Drug Interaction Facts™ 2012 Edition (Bound)
- Drug Interactions Analysis and Management (DIAM) 2011 (Bound)
- The Review of Natural Products, 6th Edition (Bound)