Mail Order Dispensing
Today's long term care providers face growing pressure on a number of different fronts: patient care, patient education, reimbursement and more.
Facts & Comparisons® offers products for the long term care business. Our products enable you to provide the best patient care and education possible, while ensuring orders are entered properly and therapies are not unnecessarily replicated.
If you are looking for tools to support Long Term Care, these products will interest you:
- Drug Facts and Comparisons® 2011 (Bound)
- Drug Facts and Comparisons® Pocket Version 2012 (Bound)
- Drug Interaction Facts™ 2012 Edition (Bound)
- Drug Interactions Analysis and Management (DIAM) 2011 (Bound)
- The Review of Natural Products, 6th Edition (Bound)