Facts & Comparisons® provides pharmacists with the up-to-date, accurate and comprehensive drug information they need to support drug dispensing activities in inpatient, outpatient, specialty and mail-order pharmacies.
We understand the ‘pain points‘ in pharmacy practice; workflow efficiency and patient safety, and we are continually developing tools and content to address them.
Pharmacists use our drug information to assist with:
- Patient safety screenings for Drug Utilization Review
- Reduction of dispensing errors
- Drug reference information
If you are a Pharmacist, these products will interest you:
- Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers (Online)
- Consumer Education Center
- The Formulary Monograph Service™ (Online)
- American Drug Index 2011 (Bound)
- Drug Facts and Comparisons® 2011 (Bound)
- Drug Facts and Comparisons® Pocket Version 2012 (Bound)
- Drug Interaction Facts™ 2012 Edition (Bound)
- Drug Interactions Analysis and Management (DIAM) 2011 (Bound)
- The Review of Natural Products, 6th Edition (Bound)