The Review of Natural Products (Bound)
The Review of Natural Products is the most comprehensive, scientifically based natural product publication on the market today. Based on clinical studies, monographs are peer-reviewed by an expert panel to provide accurate, evidence-based information. Provides up-to-date, objective assessment of the latest medical and scientific studies on natural products, including medically active foods (nutraceuticals).
- Over 350 fully-referenced monographs
- Therapeutic and alphabetic indexes
- Evidence-based herb/drug interactions appendix
- Folkloric uses
- Pregnancy and lactation information
- Patient information
- Access reliable and clinically relevant information
- Supports specific practice needs with expert content
- Eliminates the need to weed through generalized information that doesn’t pertain to your area of specialty
The drug information contained in this book is also available electronically through Facts & Comparisons® eAnswers.